Introduce my new blog

hi…nice to meet you all… ^__^

this is my new home…

justlovelyskincare.blogspot.com

yeyyyy.....finally I decide to make my new blog about beauty, fashion, and food...

My name is Merry Christiana Manurung,
I’m extraordinary person and have unthinkable life.

Unthinkable life???

okay, I’m lying… in fact, my life is soooooooooooooooo boringggggggg….

So why I always think and dream why I was NOT BORN as A SPY AGENT!!! I think my life will be cool and perfect because I will have a sexy body, the coolest clothing (with black-black: of course), have so many dangerous tools (like gun, knife, the best technology, etc), fight many crimes, can go and get tour in many countries from beautiful countries till worst countries, and the last is a dream that always dreamed of by all women: DATING WITH MANY COOL GUYS!!

OMG!!! Why I was not born as Angelina Jolie!! She is the most beautiful woman and the coolest woman in the world!! She has EVERYTHING!!! Hate it!!!

even if, she is thrown into the mud or covered with animal feces, she’s always beautiful.

okay„„ It’s too hyperbola…(=D

It’s enough tell you about me, and now, I will tell you about what I will do with my new blog. here we go…

I really excited to create many posts about simple things but beautiful in my life...

this blog will share my reviews about skincare (for body and face) that I have used or not...
about fashion...
and about FOOD...
I love to upload my food that cooked by myself.

and if you interesting my products, I will sell them for you...

{you can contact me by email ( merry_coozyamore@yahoo.co.id) or leave your comment}


wow…I hope all of you will read, enjoy, and love my new blog


0 comments:

Post a Comment


up